6 Gray Street, Atherton
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 825 Square metres
THE PERFECT BLEND OF OLD & NEW
Flawless integration of old and new has effected an amazing transformation on this property to create a beautiful home full of character. All the necessities of modern family life are provided for with a new kitchen, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fabulous man cave and undercover entertaining area. This is a shining example of what can be achieved with careful planning and attention to detail when renovating. Originally built to provide housing for the workers of the large farm which stood on the present site, this home has a rich local heritage which has been mercifully saved in this stunning revamp. Close to the hospital and town amenities, a family or couple will find the location ideal for attending local schools, day care, shopping and visiting the library, pool or bowls club.
* 4 carpeted bedrooms with built-in cupboards
* 1 of the bedrooms features a walk-in robe and ensuite privately situated from main living space
* Large lounge/dining room with stunning polished timber floors
* Modern kitchen/eating area provides ample storage and prep space with gas cooktop and externally vented rangehood
* Brand new and spacious main bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Solar hot water
* Fully lined and plastered interior walls and ceilings
* Easy care aluminium casement windows throughout
* Thermostatically activated roof vent helping to keep the whole home cool
* Expansive outdoor living space which can double as car parking
* Old original shed has been revamped as a man cave or chill-out space with a fully lined and tiled bonus room for use as office, bedroom or rumpus
* Fully fenced 825m2 block.
To arrange to view, contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Collette Rowston 0419 733 712
This property is currently tenanted so please be aware that sufficient notice is required prior to inspection.
Eco Friendly Features