- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 59.5 Hectares
BUSHLAND RETREAT FOR PEACE AND SERENITY
Away from the hustle and bustle of town, this serene acreage offers space to enjoy life. This property boasts 59 hectares of bushland with gorgeous views and the comfort of a unique architecturally designed home. You can live at one with nature without foregoing any home comfort. Your privacy is assured you to sit back and enjoy your natural bush land surroundings watching the eagles soar high over the escarpment. As the seasons change, the grassland will change colour from soft green in the wet to russet in winter and gold in the dry for an every changing palette of colour.
This home has been custom built in brick and timber with minimal maintenance required. Open plan living is set off beautifully by hardwood timber floors and a vaulted ceiling with a energy efficient wood fireplace the focal point of the living space. The designer kitchen would be at home in New York and will answer the dream of every chef with excellent storage, quality appliances and ample working space to be creative. The flow through from indoors out to the timber deck is seamless and perfect for all year alfresco living. Just 18klms from Ravenshoe, this is the ultimate acreage retreat with no close neighbours and no lack of comfort.
* 59.5Ha / 147 rural acres (approx)
* Architecturally designed Brick Home
* Wrap-around timber decks on 3 sides
* Open plan living with vaulted ceiling and rooftop windows
* Folding glass doors to deck
* Polished hardwood timber floors
* Large hi-tec open fireplace designed to maximise heat distribution
* Top of the range designer kitchen with Granite bench tops, soft close doors & drawers, quality appliances
* Master bedroom with built-in wrap-around bedhead
* Office/Bedroom 2 with ensuite
* Twin glass vanity bowls to modern bathroom
* Hand crafted timber laundry bench with storage
* Biolytix septic tank is maintenance friendly, only needs 1 service per year
* Double carport.
The vendors have kept the native bushland around the home which gives you the feeling of living within the natural environment. This property is linked to the electricity grid, has wi-fi internet, a solar hot water system, 92,000 litres of rainwater storage and a bio style septic system.
Contact Atherton Realty to arrange to view. Ref RM426. More info https://www.millstreamlot46.info/
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Biolytix sewerage tank; Hardwood Timber Floors; Modern kitchen with Granite Bench tops and quality appliances