28 Upper Barron Road, Upper Barron
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 3.6 Hectares
LIFESTYLE, VIEWS & PRIVACY
An impressive lifestyle property within minutes of Malanda township, this is an acreage set to appeal to buyers longing for peace and fabulous views. Raise some beef and enjoy the bounty of your own hands on over eight acres of freedom boasting a very spacious four bedroom residence and an awesomely huge shed. This battleaxe acreage is private from the road and runs down to a creek from which you can draw water for the house in addition to the rainwater tanks if needed.
Constructed of masonry block, the sprawling home was built by a well known Tablelands builder and has stood the test of time to offer the buyer excellent casual and formal living space, a huge master bedroom with ensuite and a garden terrace connected to the outdoor patio with huge potential for further entertainment space. Garaging is available in the masonry block shed with 3 roller doors, one has extra entry height, plus up to an extra six bays in the shed addition for work gear, a workshop and more.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* 3.6Ha/8.9 acres with creek on boundary
* Solid Ross Scrivener built masonry block home
* Expansive open plan family living area including kitchen and dining
* Maple Timber kitchen cabinetry including a large pantry and island with storage
* Beautiful views from picture windows to the formal lounge and master bedroom
* Tiled ensuite and main bathroom
* Split system air conditioning
* Patio and garden terrace with rock retaining wall
* Masonry block shed with 3 roller doors - one extra high clearance - plus full length attached shed space equivalent to six bays for storage, workshop and farm equipment
* Water supply via 2 rainwater tanks of 40,000L capacity (approx) and piping in place to pump from the creek.
In a fantastic location on the edge of Malanda, this property will benefit from new owners giving this home a whole new life! Arrange to view with marketing agent Rino Gava 0427 779 086. Ref RM630