109 McKenzie Road, Evelyn
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 7270 Square metres
A TRANQUIL LIFESTYLE
Situated in a very private location this property is north of Ravenshoe, with the Millstream River on the boundary. Complete with swimming holes, waterfalls and playful platypus during the wetter months, you won't have to go too far from home to enjoy the outdoors. A split Block Colonial style home with 4 bedroom homes, this residence has wide verandahs all around providing lots of outdoor living space. There is a handy 2 bay shed with a greenhouse and established gardens. Ideal for active retirees or the family who love the peace of the countryside, you can hideaway here without a care in the world. The location is 15klms north of Ravenshoe and 35 minutes drive south of Atherton.
* 7270m2 / 1.8ac approx. on the Millstream River
* Formal lounge with traditional fireplace and casual living with picture windows to take in the garden views
* Timber kitchen with wide servery bench, electric hot plate, wall oven, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
* Wide verandahs for outdoor living with feature wood burning fireplace to keep you cosy in the evenings
* Barn style shed with roller door and sliding glass door
* This home has been designed to be wheelchair and stroller friendly.
The land adjoins a National Park and is located at the end of the road so is very private and peaceful. To arrange your viewing of this lovely property, call marketing agent Rino Gava on 0427 779 086 Ref RE633