64 McKell Road, Upper Barron
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 10.59 Hectares
GROW & ENJOY ON 25 ACRES
Get away from the suburban life, grow your own vegies, run a few head of cattle to pay the rates, keep chooks, ducks and enough pets to please all your children. This country lifestyle was once a bigger farm but is now manageable for the weekend squire to experience a farm life without the headaches. Sitting on a ridge with gently undulating countryside with a classic hi-set Queenslander home and magic country views. Rosella Springs has been well maintained by the current owners who are now looking forward to their well earnt retirement.
Less than 20 minutes from Atherton via fully bitumen roads, this 25 acres (approx) has improved pastures and good fencing around the home. There is plenty of shed space to utilise for whatever you want with the old dairy building, a big machinery shed, cattle yards, a loading ramp and crush ready to run at least 12 head of cattle. Everything is ready to make use of as you need.
* Very spacious two storey home in immaculate condition
* 3 bedrooms, office, sunroom, a bathroom on each level and 2 spare rooms on the ground floor
* Classic timber features, tongue & groove walls and high ceilings are all delightful features of a bygone era
* New kitchen with ample storage space, corner pantry and new double gas cooker and matching stainless steel extractor hood
* Sundeck to the main entrance of the home
* Full length glassed in sunroom runs the length of the home and is the perfect protected room to kick back and enjoy the views whilst staying cosy
* Spacious master bedroom with mirrored sliding robes and the bathroom includes built-in storage, a large corner bath with shower over, toilet and vanity unit
* Sparkling new second bathroom is located downstairs plus two spare rooms for storage, hobby or guests
* Car storage and laundry are also under the house.
The second living quarters is modern and well finished. It features a large open plan living area with a modern kitchen, an office plus a large bedroom with a 2-way ensuite bathroom. Perfect for family, or an Air BnB, it is live-in ready.
Water is supplied by a spring fed dam and a bore and the property also has masses of rainwater storage tanks and solar panels to help with the energy needs. A school bus run and mail delivery provide all the benefits of living in town. Ideally located for travel to all Tableland towns, this property offers space, peace and the chance to subsidise your income. Contact marketing agent Collette Rowston on 0419 733 712 to arrange your personal tour. Ref RUB659
Eco Friendly Features
Combustion Heater, Cattle yards, Cattle Crush, Loading Ramp, Bore