10-12 Dalziel Avenue, Atherton
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 1645 Square metres
DUAL LIVING OR FAMILY SPACE
This expansive masonry block home in a sought after area of Atherton provides a great property package for a large or extended family or would be ideal if you would like to run a business from home. The well set up rear accommodation of the home allows for intergenerational living as it has its own separate entry and could also be a flat for the teenagers, used as a Air BnB or rented out. Why not live in the front of the house and rent the back section furnished for short term workers? The options are endless!
Set on a 1645m2 corner allotment with fantastic gardens, close to schools (high school hill) and the Atherton town centre, this property provides many of the ingredients to simplify your busy life and provide space for everyone. There is also a large 3 bay colourbond shed with 2 lock up garages and one store area plus ample parking area.
- 3 bedrooms with air conditioning in the master bedroom
- 1 bathroom with tiled shower /bath
- Large modern kitchen with granite benchtops, gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Spacious 2-way pantry
- Open plan living/dining area which opens onto a tiled patio overlooking mountain views.
- 2 living areas with air conditioning and a fire place.
- Large laundry
- Central Office
Rear Living area;
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Large tiled entertainment room
- Separate external entrance.
This is a must explore property for the owner occupier or investor with twice the average house on a double allotment. Currently under lease, please allow 24 hours notice for your viewing appointment. Contact marketing agent Collette Rowston on 0419 733 712 Ref HA2305
Heating & Cooling
Dual living options