- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 12 Hectares
COUNTRY LIVING WITH PLENTY OF WATER
Escape to the country on weekends or forever. With a bird attracting dam this 30 acre Watsonville property is an easy getaway without being too isolated. The main home has a new roof, has been freshly painted and includes solar hot water. A separate two-bedroom studio provides extra accommodation plus there is a tandem masonry block shed with power and lights. The dam is spring-fed, there is a 5000 gal concrete water tank filled by a bore and there is an easement to the Walsh River for pumping if required. Fenced into 6 paddocks, the land also has a seasonal creek which may run around half the year.
* 12.14Ha/29.99ac approx
* 4 meg Spring fed Dam, Bore, 5000gal tank, seasonal creek and easement access to the Walsh River for pumping
* Stone/Block/Fibro home with 2 Bedrooms - 2 Living areas, tiled throughout, new gas lines, new roof, solar hot water, freshly painted
* Tandem block shed with power and lights, 2nd shed with power connected
* Chook pen, variety of fruit trees, 6 fenced paddocks
* 240v power connected
* Approximately 6klms of unsealed road from Watsonville, approx 15klms from Herberton.
This very functional property can be your great weekend escape for family and friends or could be created into a private lifestyle away from neighbours. Contact marketing agent Rino Gava on 0427 779 086 to arrange to view. Ref RW673
Eco Friendly Features
Separate 2 Bedroom Guest Studio, 4 meg Spring Fed Dam, Seasonal Creek