14948 Kennedy Hwy, Ravenshoe
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 595000 Square metres
147 ACRE LIFESTYLE RETREAT
Retreat from the world to your own slice of splendid space on this magic 59 hectare property which offers the freedom of acreage, gorgeous views and the comfort of a unique architecturally designed home. With privacy assured you can sit back in luxury and enjoy your natural bush land surroundings watching the eagles soar high over the escarpment. As the seasons change, the grassland will change colour from soft green in the wet to russet in winter and gold in the dry for an every changing palette of colour.
This home has been custom designed for a couple to relax and enjoy entertaining or working from home in this ultimate no people distraction environment. Brick and timber, man made and natural elements marry together to create a stylish abode that sits comfortably in the bush setting. With minimal maintenance required this is a home that is ready for you to experience the serenity even before you have finished unpacking. Open plan living is set off beautifully by timber floors and a vaulted ceiling with the energy efficient wood fireplace an excellent focal point. The designer kitchen would be at home in New York and will answer the dream of every chef with excellent storage, quality appliances and ample working space to be creative. The flow through from indoors out to the timber deck is seamless and perfect for all year alfresco dining. Just 18klms from Ravenshoe, this is the ultimate acreage retreat with no close neighbours and no lack of comfort.
* 59.5Ha / 147 rural acres (approx)
* Architecturally designed Brick Home
* Wrap-around timber decks on 3 sides
* Open plan living with vaulted ceiling and rooftop windows
* Folding glass doors to deck
* Polished hardwood timber floors
* Large hi-tec open fireplace designed to maximise heat distribution
* Top of the range designer kitchen with Granite bench tops, soft close doors & drawers, quality appliances
* Master bedroom with built-in wrap-around bedhead
* Office/Bedroom 2 with ensuite
* Twin glass vanity bowls to modern bathroom
* Hand crafted timber laundry bench with storage
* Biolytix septic tank is maintenance friendly, only needs 1 service per year
* Double carport.
The vendors have kept the native bushland around the home which gives you the feeling of living within the natural environment. This property is linked to the electricity grid, has wi-fi internet, a solar hot water system, 92,000 litres of rainwater storage and a bio style septic system. The owners had designed and built this home with the intention of staying for life only circumstances have changed and they are returning overseas. This is a one-off opportunity to live without any lack of comfort in apparent isolation. You could build a more humble abode for yourself and use the home as a holiday retreat, inviting guests to experience the serenity of bushland living within easy reach of the hot spa pools of Innot Hot Springs and the widest waterfalls in Australia on the Millstream.
Contact Atherton Realty for more information. Ref RM426. More info https://www.millstreamlot46.info/
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Biolytix sewerage tank; Hardwood Timber Floors; Modern kitchen with Granite Bench tops and quality appliances