3 Todd Street, Herberton
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 4047 Square metres
This charming character filled home offers a ready to enjoy lifestyle with a winning combination of traditional design and modern convenience all positioned in a private and peaceful location on the banks of the Wild River in the Herberton township. Brimming with all the splendour of a bygone era, 3 Todd Street has been meticulously renovated to the highest standard with every detail considered. The attention to detail of the finish is second to none and ready for a new owner to call home.
Outdoor living is enhanced with traditional Queenslander verandahs to the front and rear of the home and downstairs incorporates a second inside/outside living space which includes built-in cabinetry currently serving as entertainment central. Downstairs also houses a bedroom, bathroom and comprehensive utility room.
* 1 Acre in town on banks of Wild River
* 3 Bedrooms
* Sitting room
* Lounge room with wood heater
* Open plan kitchen and dining with solid timber cabinetry, gas stove and dishwasher
* 2 Bathrooms
* Downstairs rumpus/entertaining room
* Utility room incorporating laundry
* Timber floors throughout upper level
* Original timber fittings including french doors, decorative detail and casement windows all fully restored
* Front and rear verandahs
* Authentic and sympathetic restoration to the highest standard
There has been absolutely no compromise to the integrity of the design or quality of finish and this home promises to serve the new owner for another hundred years. Contact Collette on 0419733712 for your private inspection.