26 Broadway, Herberton
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Approx 1012 Square metres
HISTORIC IN HERBERTON
Featuring classic late Colonial styling incorporating a high pitched roof allowing for lovely high ceilings is one of the many original features ready for the new owner to embrace and work with to create a stunning home with great street appeal. The original verandah wraps around 2 sides and has red cedar french doors leading from the bedrooms and living areas. The original wide timber floorboards will come up a treat as will the tongue and groove walls and ornate ceilings.
Structurally, the home is sound with old timbers stumps having been replaced, along with a new zincalume roof. There is plenty of space to reconfigure and kitchen and bathroom layout to meet the needs of a modern home.
* 3 Bedrooms
* Large living room with enclosed fireplace
* Original kitchen which has definitely seen better days but still serviceable
* Bathroom underwent a reno back in the 70's and also ripe for another modernisation
* High ceilings throughout - some tongue & groove and some ornate
* Red cedar french doors onto the verandah
* Underneath houses the laundry and good storage space
* Large 1012m2 block which is fully fenced including a quintessential front picket fence
Don't miss your chance to own a slice of Herberton history and call Collette on 0419 733 712.