87 Loder St, Atherton
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 810 Square metres
CONTEMPORARY HOME WITH VIEWS
With great views towards Rifle Range, this four bedroom home is private from the street with a secure entry courtyard and remote entry to the double garage. The interior of the home has 75m2 of lovely open plan living that almost reaches from one end of the house to the other and a large private patio overlooking neat easy care gardens. Centrally located, this residential package is ready to suit the owner occupier looking for low maintenance and great indoor/outdoor space without work to do at the end of the day.
Views towards the Ranges may be enjoyed from inside the home and from the patio. Ultra high ceilings through the generous open plan living area provide light and natural air-flow. A cosy wood burner sits centrally in the room for winter warmth. Stainless steel appliances are fitted to the modern kitchen which has a corner pantry and a practical island bench with display shelves facing the living area. The master bedroom suite includes a bathroom and walk-in robe plus direct access to the veranda. This property is fenced for privacy and the safety of children and pets.
* 810m2 residential lot with views towards Rifle Range
* Contemporary 4 Bedroom Family Home
* 75m2 of Spacious Tiled Living area with high ceilings & wood fireplace
* Timber look kitchen with island bench & stainless steel appliances
* Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
* Built-in storage to Laundry
* Ceiling fans
* Double lock-up garage
* Rain water tank
* Beautifully landscaped gardens & vegetable garden
* If you need extra parking, the front lawn area is accessible.
This is an established home within easy reach of all town amenities. Schools are 400m-1.6klm; shops 1klm-1.5klm and Post Office 1klm. The vendors are motivated and will consider genuine offers. Contact the exclusive marketing agent Rino Gava. Ref HA1817