3 Larkin Close, Atherton
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 803 Square metres
TUCKED AWAY IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
A hidden gem, this very neat, well maintained home sits comfortably in established gardens in a peaceful location at the end of a cul-de-sac. Fully fenced, this three bedroom home is in good condition with great street appeal and neat gardens. A double carport at the front of the home offers protected all weather entry plus undercover entertaining for family gatherings. Open plan living incorporates a good sized kitchen with pantry, dining area and lounge room. This area has airconditioning for summer and a cosy fireplace for winter. The 9 x 4 metre shed has power and TV point for creating a great escape pad. There is also a separate garden shed. Close to shops yet tucked away from the traffic makes this an ideal owner occupier or investment property.
* 803m2 fully fenced residential block at end of cul-de-sac
* Split faced masonry block home
* 3 Bedrooms with built-in cupboards
* Spacious bath with separate shower and bathtub plus a new vanity
* Double carport, entry patio
* 9 x 4 metre colorbond shed with power, water, hand basin and TV connection
* Carpet & air conditioning to lounge
* Open plan living, dining opens to patio area
* Views to Carrington Ranges from back yard.
Arrange to view with exclusive marketing agent Collette Rowston on 0419 733 712.