2 Canopus Ct, Atherton
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 1095 Square metres
QUIRKY HOME WITH PLENTY OF SPACE
With the character of an older home, previous renovations including new roof and gutters make this a very liveable property with the potential to stamp your own mark. There is a central lounge area which has been made open to the contemporary kitchen and dining area for easy family living. All three bedrooms have built-ins and there is a second living area which is ideal to convert into a separate lounge. Well located on a corner lot in an established area of town, this property has easy access to shops, schools and council park.
* Cladded Timber low set home on a LARGE 1095m2 corner block with two street access
* Timber floors and high ceilings
* Two living areas with open fire place and split air conditioning
* Contemporary kitchen with good storage
* 3 Bedrooms, all with built-ins
* Separate office or 4th single bed, bedroom
* Unique bathroom with T&G timber walls
* Very private out door entertainment area
* 2.5kw solar system with 3 kw inverter
* 1 Solid block lock up garage with extra work shop space
* Garden shed
* Free range chook yard.
With the large 1095m2 lot, the house is towards the front of the block creating a large rear yard which has its own separate access allowing for the build of a large shed. The yard is fenced with mature shrubs, trees and established gardens.
To arrange your private inspection contact Exclusive marketing agent Rino Gava on 0427 779 086 at Atherton Realty.