158 Robert St, Atherton
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 961 Square metres
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - OWNERS ARE LOOKING FOR A RENT-BACK SALE
Private yet so close to all town conveniences, this well placed home is a surprise! Hidden away from the road and set in lovely gardens this three bedroom two bathroom home is elevated with stairs to the front entry and ground level access to the rear. Open plan living extends from inside to out with a generous deck providing a lovely outdoor lounging area. The gardens provide privacy and shade without being high maintenance. Park under the balcony for quick and easy access to the home or store car in the single garage which has workshop space at the rear. The back door enters the home through the laundry and has a small ramp for easy access. This property boasts all of the benefits associated with living close to town without feeling exposed to mainstream traffic.
* 3 Built-in bedrooms with an Ensuite to main bedroom
* Main bathroom with electric hot water system in storage cupboard
* Kitchen with pantry and servery to dining area
* Large open plan living and dining area with direct access to the deck
* Carpet to bedrooms and vinyl to living areas
* Internal Laundry with external access directly to ground level
* 3 x 9 m powered colorbond garage, a garden locker and a Single carport
* Steel construction with hardiplank cladding
* Sealed drive-way with turning area at front of home
* Private location.
The current owners are requiring a buyer who will be happy for them to rent back for a minimum of 6 months but are open to a longer lease if desired. Contact exclusive marketing agent Collette Rowston to arrange to view.