11 Beck Road, Kairi
- MIXED FARMING
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 56.8 Acres
ATHERTON TABLELANDS BLUE CHIP ACREAGE
RARE OPPORTUNITY IN THE TOLGA / KAIRI GOLDEN TRIANGLE - FOR TENDER
Located in the heart of the Golden Triangle is this unique opportunity to own your own 56.8 acres of rich red volcanic farming soil. This property is being offered For Sale by Tender and hasn't changed ownership in 40 years and is situated only 5 klms to Tolga, 11klms to Atherton and less than an hour and a half from Cairns international airport. This highly productive land has a 62 MEG Water Licence and is suitable for a variety of crops including Hay, Seed, Peanuts, Corn, Potatoes, Bananas, Avocadoes etc. The property would make a valuable addition to any established farming enterprise or secure your own Lifestyle and Farming Venture.
FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE :
* Three Bedroom 1 bath well maintained Home
* Semi Open Plan Living with Lounge
* Very Generous in door out door Entertainment Area
* Well appointed timber Kitchen With Great Cupboard Space
* All three bedrooms with BIRs
* Laundry with built-in cupboards
* Double carport
* Residence area is fully fenced
* 2KW solar system with three phase underground power
* Large machinery shed (approx. 257m2) includes lockable bays with raised timber floors.
* Well-established mixed fruit orchard and gardens
* 62 Meg irrigation Licence
This is a rare opportunity to acquire some of the most tightly held country in the Atherton Tablelands. These red soil blocks simply do not change hands very often.
Tenders are now open and will close on Friday the 3rd of September at 5.00pm
For further information and to obtain your Tender form contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Rino Gava on 0427 779 086.