276 Boar Pocket Road, Danbulla
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 18.55 Hectares
Embrace the mountain air and enjoy the natural environment oozing from every inch of this stunning property situated 55 minutes from Cairns and only 10 minutes to the picturesque village of Yungaburra. Taking in rolling tableland countryside vistas to tropical enclaves with waterfalls and creeks, the opportunity exists to either keep these exceptional experiences to yourself or invite the world to also enjoy by creating and developing a potential tourist attraction. Patterson Creek runs year round through the property and provides crystal clear water for the house via a very efficient Ram pump system. There is a large million gallon storage dam plus several water storage tanks.
This 18.55 hectare property includes cleared pastures which can easily hold 10 head of cattle plus beautiful natural and regenerated rainforest.
The house is a very solid masonary block construction with steel trusses and offers a spacious and comfortable interior. There are solar panels installed along with a solar hotwater system for energy efficiency and the house has been constructed to enhance airflow and liveability.
There is a 12 x 8 metre Colorbond shed which was constructed in 2016 and features high clearance doors. The property also has a newly installed septic tank system.
* 3 Bedrooms with built-in cupboards
* Spacious main bathroom with a separate toilet
* Utility/Laundry room providing extra pantry storage
* Kitchen with timber cupboards, gas cooktop, and extensive rainforest views
* Generous central living area with access to outdoor living
* Combustion wood heater
* 2 outdoor areas; western and north/eastern sides
* 7 Solar panels
* Evacuated tube solar hot water system with booster
* 12.28 x 8 metre Colorbond shed constructed in 2016
* Double lock-up garage
* Million gallon dam
* Tanks consist of 5,000 + 3,000 gall tank (on hill); 5,000 gall off shed; 18,000 gall inground tank
Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Collette Rowston on 0419 733 712 for more information and to organise your private inspection. WEB ID 928636